Posted by acacia2012bg
Mobile phones are extended series, Mobile is the transmission of information over significant distances to communicate, and they are portable and wireless electronic device of communication. In ancient days, when mobile phones were not so common, the appliance was expensive and communication costs also tolerable to the user. But in last a few years as the use of mobiles increased, their cost is decreased considerably and this factor helped a lot to make them available for common men. With the advent of new technology the way of communication is also changed. Mobile phones are now inexpensive, easy to use, and comfortable and equipped with almost every latest feature we desire.
There are many mobile built-up companies that are coming up with assorted types of products that are delightfully smart and loaded with incredible features. These features make these mobile phones highly competitive too. Along with the top manufacturers of these mobile handsets, one can clearly consider the name of Samsung. It is a company that promises high class technology with magnificent functions and features. These days, the company is in great news because of its mobile handsets that support 3G technology.
About 3G technology:
The International Telecommunications Union (ITU) defined the third generation (3G) of mobile telephony standards IMT-2000 to facilitate growth, increase bandwidth, and support more diverse applications. For example, GSM could deliver not only voice, but also circuit-switched data at speeds up to 14.4 Kbps. But to support.
- The 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) was formed in 1998 to foster deployment of 3G networks that descended from GSM. 3GPP technologies evolved as follows.
- Mobile multimedia applications, 3G had to deliver packet-switched data with better spectral efficiency, at far greater speeds.
3G offers the potential to keep the people connected at all times and in all places. Especially mobile wimax and ability to roam between different kinds of wireless network .and it is giving more advantage to people who are so far from their cronies.
There so many mobile that have 3g feature, here most of them,
Posted by acacia2012bg
The Samsung messager touch is idyllic for ruling and keeping in touch with friends, relatives and family also. Featuring sliding QWERTY keyboard for easy text entry and also has with a full touch screen and home screen touch, it’s easy to convert screens and browse the internet with real web browsing at 3G speeds. And this messager touch has integrated with camera, camcorder and music player to let you express yourself in style. Additional features include microSD card slot, stereo Bluetooth, and 3.5mm headset jack. As a stylish communication escort, the messager touch keeps you connected with your kith&khinns forever and ever.
Samsung Messager Touch black is oriented towards the younger crowd that prefers the no-talk form of communication thanks to text messaging. The phone sports Samsung’s tried and true Touch Wiz interface.
The Samsung Messager Touch has an ergonomic and compact design, a full QWERTY keyboard, a 2.0-megapixel camera, and good call quality. We also like that it has 3.5mm headset jack.
- Camera Phone
- Music Player
- Mobile Web
List of Features:
- Touch-screen display: 240×320-pixels LCD
- 2-megapixel camera/camcorder with timer and brightness settings
- Sliding 4-row QWERTY keyboard
- MP3 music player also supports AAC, AAC+ and WMA formats
- Memory is expandable with a micros’™ card (up to 16GB), sold separately
- Full HTML Web browser – requires Web (for HTML Devices) feature
- Text and Multimedia Messaging Capable
- 1000-number phone book accepting multiple entries per contact
- Speaker-independent voice dialing
- Voice memos
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Alarm clock, calculator, calendar, converter, memo pad, sketch pad, stop watch, timer, tip calculator and world clock
- Hearing Aid Compatible – M4, T3 rating
- Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP) Bluetooth® profile – Streams audio in stereo from a phone to headphones
- Audio/Video Remote Control (AVRCP) Bluetooth® profile – Sends commands from stereo headphones to a phone
- Basic Printing (BPP) Bluetooth® profile – Print directly to a Bluetooth-enabled printer
- File Transfer (FTP) Bluetooth® profile – Enables one Bluetooth device to view a list of files on another and transfer some files in either direction
- Hands free (HFP) Bluetooth® profile – Enables a two-way wireless speakerphone (e.g., hands free car kit)
- Headset (HSP) Bluetooth® profile – Enables a two-way wireless headset and supports simultaneous two-way (full-duplex) audio
- Object Push (OPP) Bluetooth® profile – Enables one Bluetooth device to transfer (push) an object (image or contact only) to another
- Phone Book Access (PBA) Bluetooth® profile – Enables a hands free car kit to receive the name of the incoming caller from the phone’s contact list
Tags: 3G, AAC, Alarm clock, Bluetooth, Calculator, Calendar, camcorder, Camera, Camera Phone, Converter, File Transfer, headset, headset jack, HTML, Keyboard, memo pad, messager, messager touch, microSD, Mobile Web, MP3, Multimedia, Music Player, phone, Phone Book Access, QWERTY, Samsung messager, Samsung messager touch, Samsung messager touch (black), sketch pad, Speakerphone, sports, stop watch, timer, tip calculator, touch screen, Web browser, Wiz interface, world clock